Benefits of the In-House Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures
If you operate a medical practice, why should you consider Tri-County Radiology?
Because with us, you have the ability to offer a wider range of services and the opportunity to provide better, more responsive attention to your patients. You also have the potential for increased profitability for your practice by not referring the client out of your facility. Many cases do not require advanced imaging procedures once the diagnosis is determined, and continued treatment can be completed in your office. Tri-County Radiology employees are all trained sonographers who are RDMS certified. If you have the need to provide additional value added services, ultrasound is the way to go.
Providing the Best in Care and Attention
- Maintaining the case in-house allows for case continuity and prevents loss of clientele to other practices
- You’ll see the economic benefits of in-house ultrasound without the need for advanced training or owning expensive ultrasound equipment
- Rapid turnaround of results gives the client confidence in your practice
- The results are provided within hours; a report is emailed or faxed to you with our impressions, diagnosis, and—when needed—recommendations.
- Tri-County Radiology services the greater New Jersey areas
- We employ only board certified radiologists and cardiologists
- We use state of the art ultrasound equipment
- We make house calls for convalescent patients and those who are unable to leave the confines of their homes.